Registration for all returning Alvarado ISD students must be done online through Skyward Family Access. Online Annual Registration is currently open, and should be completed before school starts. Please be sure that a parent or guardian logs into Family Access during this time and completes the Online Annual Registration for each student and submits proof of residency. Parents/Guardians who do not already have their own Family Access account may obtain one by doing one of the following:
- If you have an email address on file with your student’s school, you can obtain your login information by going to http://www.alvaradoisd.net clicking Resources - Parents - Family Access (Skyward), and the clicking “Forgot your Login/Password?” on the login screen.
- If you do not have an email address on file, call Student Registration at 817-783-6800
Annual Student Registration consists of 2 parts:
- Online Annual Registration
- complete online forms through Skyward Family Access
- Skyward Family Access: aisd.me/family
- in the name of a legal guardian
- no more than 30 days old when submitted
- utility bill that shows service at the address
- This may be a bill for electricity, gas, water, trash pickup, cable/satellite service, or internet.
- If there is no utility bill in the name of a legal guardian, then a Statement of Residency form must be completed by both the legal guardian and the person in whose name the utility is billed. The form must be notarized so please be sure to bring a valid state id.
- may be submitted by any of the following means:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turn in at Student Registration in the Central Administration building
- Turn in at your student’s campus on Meet the Teacher Night on August 17
- Turn in at the “Back to School Bash” on Thursday August 3
Anyone who does not have computer access at home may complete the registration at the Technology and Learning Center, at 102 N. Bill Jackson Dr. (next to the Administration building).