1st-12th Grade Annual Registration begins July 9 - https://alvarado-update.hosted
PK-K Enrollment begins July 16
New Student Registration begins July 23 - https://alvarado-registration.hosted.src-solutions.com
102 N. Bill Jackson
Alvarado, Texas 76009
Phone: (817) 783-1005
Fax: (817) 783-3844
Student Registration Hours:
8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Enrollment & Registration
To enroll your child you will need the following documents:
* Photo- or State-Issued ID
* Proof of Residency in the form of a current (within the last 30 days) utility bill
* Student's Certified Birth Certificate
* Student's Shot Record
* Student's Social Security Card
* If transferring from another district, it would be beneficial to also have your child's last grade report
A child who is four (4) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year is eligible for a pre-kindergarten program if the child meets one of the qualifiers listed below:
* Unable to speak and comprehend the English language;
* Economically disadvantaged (qualifies for free or reduced lunches);
* The child of an active duty member of the armed forces, including state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty (must be on active duty the first day of school);
*The child of a member of the armed forces, including state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty; or
*The child is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adverse hearing. This also includes children who have been adopted or returned to their parents.
For more detailed information from the state regarding eligibility, click here.